Monitoring Entity of RIS3
RDF is responsible for the monitoring of the Smart Specialization Strategy (RIS3) of the Region of Eastern Macedonia and Thrace.
The responsibilities are:
- Monitoring and evaluating the progress of RIS3
- The analysis of the relevance of the actions.
- Composing the monitoring reports
- Procurement processes of assigning
- The collection, processing, saving, and disposal of data of interventions implemented under RIS3.
- The cooperation and networking with all the entities involved in the implementation of RIS3
- Participation in business discovery processes
- The cooperation and exchange of data and statistics with the National RIS3 Monitoring Agency
- Proposals for any revisions of the Regional RIS3